GX CS3-I Portable PCP Air Compressor, PCP Compressor 12V 4500Psi PCP Air Rifle Pump Auto-stop
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
GX Pump CS3-I Portable Airgun Compressor, Built-in Home Converter, Setting Auto-Stop Pressure,Oil-Free, Built-in Water-Oil Separator Filter, Powered by 12V DC or Home 110V AC, 4500Psi/30Mpa, Airgun Pump, Air Rifle Compressor.
- ☆Update :Compare with CS3 verison, the only difference is that CS3-I changed the home 110V-12V converter to inside the machine. There is a 1 year warranty for all our PCP pumps. ATTENTION: Please release the bleed valve first after turnning off the switch , and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor ( include during the cooling down cycle).
- ☆Setting the Autostop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user sets at the desired pressure. This eliminates the user from having to watch the fill pressure gauge as the compressor does its job. It also features the moisture filter which is better for your gun or tank . With the 8mm quick connector, you can also inflate your diving bottle less 1.5L（does not include scuba adapters,need to buy a filter for breathing ).
- ☆Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-in Fan Cooling for Long Life : Unlike traditional 110V electric high pressure air pumps which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, the product does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool, easy to operate.This will save you a lot of energy in future using.
- ☆3 Type Safety Device Design & Convenient Wire Spool Design: Adjustable pressure gauge , safety valve and burst disc makes this air compressor pump more safe. With the wire spool, you don't need to worry about the wire winding and it also looks great.
- ☆Inflation Speed: This pcp compressor was designed mainly for inflating less than 1L tank. Fill a 190cc tank from 1800psi to 3300psi is a swift 2:30 minutes; Filled a 480cc carbon bottle from 1800psi to 3500psi is in a mere 8:30 minutes. The duty cycle of the machine is 50 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks ( only suggest the max 1.5L) as long as the compressor is allowed to cool.
Why Choose GX pump?
- 1, GX brand is a company dedicated to the PCP field for more than 20 years and has a number of invention patents, especially compression methods and structures. Every professional airguner hopes to have a reliable compressor, not a cheap one with a short life.
- 2. Compared with other cheap ones in the market, Our pump fills a 0.5 liter bottle, 0-30mpa is stable for about 18 minutes. But the competitor is 25 minutes for the first time, 30 minutes after several times, and over 40 minutes after 10-20 times using.
- 3, Ours can be used continuously for about 30-40 minutes. The cheap one is that you have to stop and reduce the temperature for 10-20 minutes. Although it is air-cooled, because their high-pressure pipe is designed inside the machine, the wind cannot blow into the high-temperature area, unless Cool with water.
- We have exclusive design patent for the compression method , Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 .Please consider carefully when selling such products
- Package include:
- Machine (built-in home converter) *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1
- 1,The duty cycle of the machine is 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks (Max 1.5L) as long as the unit is allowed to cool, although this is not the primary function of this small portable compressor.
- 2.If your device can't be inflated or the speed is very slow,please check if the quick connector is normal.
- 3.The machine cannot be started under internal pressure, otherwise, it will cause damage. Each time the power is turned off (including during the shutdown cooling cycle), the bleed valve must be released.
- 4,Keep your children away from it when working
- 5, you have 12 months after-sales gurantee, if you found package or quality problem, pls contact with us by emai. we will reply within 24hours and provide the best solutions for you.
|Voltage:||DC 12V for car battery, or AC 110V-220V for home outlet|
|Working pressure:||Max 300Bar/4500Psi/30Mpa|
|Cooling system:||Built-in fan cooling|
|Shut down:||Auto stope at setting pressure|
|Lubrication Mode:||added food-grade grease before factory. never need to add any oil or grease in future|
|Output nut:||M10*1 , Quick connector: 8mm|
I have only had the compressor for several days. The shipping of the compressor was quick, and I can only hope their service is as equal. I have done a lot of research on air rifle compressors. This one was the one I chose because of the low maintenance. Most other brands required way to much maintenance for me. So far I really like the compressor. I also like that they post videos on YouTube. They don't always explain themselves but at least you get the basic idea on repairs when needed. I like the fact you can run the machine from your car battery when in the field. Personally I would take a tank in the field for refilling, rather than run back to the truck to refill. Like any compressor they all have pros and cons. This one suits me for lack of maintenance. If you like working with your hands and tinkering then buy a different compressor.
Really convenient compressor. Makes filling your gun simple and easy.
Compressor is very quiet nice size everything was there works great would buy it again
Great compressor recommended to other people
I've used this compressors for three fills of a 580cc FX Impact bottle and absolutely love not having to pump by hand anymore. I'm still unsure of the internal build quality since I haven't had an issue that requires disassembly but the unit feels solid and has worked perfectly so far. The noise level is louder than what I expected and is mainly driven by the cooling fans. I'm tempted to disassemble and see what I can do to add some clearance between the fans and whatever part they are trying to cool since giving a fan a little more room typically reduces the noise level. This compressor is less expensive than the offerings from airgun specific companies so if it holds up in the long term, this will turn out to be a great deal.
Better then expected, pull out of box plug it in and just works ! After I took my 100cc(1L) bottle to my local paintball shop they only filled the tank to 2200 psi about 150 bars so with my options of local fills ran out the window, took a chance on this unit with ac 110v built into the unit option and I can’t tell u how much I am happy, took about 40 min to fill the 1L tank from 1800psi to 4500 with one 10 min break in the middle, even so compressor after 2pm in room temp run doesn’t get even hot, slightly warm air blows out the back maybe 66-68f. The compressors pressure gauge is perfect with the pressure tank, so after u set ur pressure stop on the compressor u don’t have to worry about over or under fill. I did buy 4 years warranty but only time will tell how reliable or unreliable it is. Yes this is true 4500psi compressor, in the manual it said max working pressure is 330bars about 4700-5000psi. first overall impression is A+++ plus.