GX CS4 Portable PCP Air Compressor, Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor.
Only Available in USA NOW 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor About this item ☆This...
Only Available in USA NOW
- 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor
About this item
- ☆This CS4 PCP compressor has a new upgraded 350W motor , and adopts four-stage compression technology. It is very stable when working, and it is very quiet with only 70db. Maximum filling 5800Psi/40Mpa. At the same time, it is equipped with a double-pointer pressure gauge, and the two-level setting auto-stop pressure, which is more secure.
- ☆A water tank and a grease tank are designed on the top of the compressor. The excellent cooling can achieve 5 hours of continuous work and can fill a maximum 6.8L gas cylinder. Note: For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of neutral distilled water ( can not contain impurities such as minerals )or antifreeze ( PH is about 7). Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. Afterwards,if the speed has slowed down and twisted again. After the break-in period, there is no need to add grease.
- ☆15% Faster Filling Speed: Filling 0.5L tank from 3000Psi to 4500psi ,only needs 4-5 minutes. Filling 0.5L from 0-4500psi, only needs 14-16 minutes. Filling 6.8 liter bottle from 0-4500psi ,2 hours and 40 minutes
- ☆12V DC input, you can use car battery or household outlet for power supply, equipped with 110V-12V converter. The machine is equipped with a built-in oil-water separator which never needs to be replaced, so you don't need to buy other external oil-water separators.
- ☆Please read user manual carefully before turning on compressor. All GX pump come with 12 months warranty service and life time technology support. Product size: 11.8*6.1*12.4 inch , weight: 29lb. ATTENTION: when filling is complete, please release the bottle valve first (when filling bottle) and then open compressor's bleed valve to release line pressure . All pressure must be released from compressor before starting.
Video of the review by GX CS4 from @Air Compressor and Airgun reviews
- pcp air compressor *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, 110v-12V Power Supply*1
- Delivery in the US within 3-6 days.
- 12 Month
- Power: 350W
- Voltage: 110V/220V AC voltage or 12V car battery
- Motor speed: 2700r/min
- Air output: 11 l/min
- Weight: 33lbs
- Noise level: 70 decibels
- Cooling system: water cooling system + fan cooling
- Automatic stop
- Moisture filter: built-in
- Maximum working pressure: 400bars/5800psi
- Continuous working time: 4 to 5 hours
- Maximum cylinder capacity: 6.8L
- 1,For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of pure water or antifreeze before turning on power.
- 2 ,Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. otherwise will cause bad performance.
- 3,Please release the bleed valve first after finishing the inflation, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor.
I already have a YH (water tub/oil lube) and a GX CS3 pump. The decision to upgrade to the CS4 was a great decision. It is massively more quiet than the paint-shaker water tub pump. The CS4 is much more efficient than the CS3 - at a lower speed and noise level. I tested the CS4 vs CS3. Pumping my scba fill whip and gauge to 3000 psi, the CS3 needed 1 minute 47 seconds. The CS4 needed under 50 seconds to do the same work.
I am very satisfied with the new CS4 pump - Thank youI
Like how QUIET this is, water cooled 5800 psi,some of my airguns use 5000 psi and a good long duty cycle.
So far very very impressed
My friend recently got me involved with PCP air rifles. He has a big SCUBA tank so I took a chance on this little compressor. I am happy that I did. I took video and documented my first experience with this little beast. I will upload to youtube soon. I followed the instructions to a "T" and used engine coolant not water for the cooling. It ran smoothly and QUIETLY (we could easily have a conversation standing next to it) I tested on a rifle first and that was effortless. Then the SCUBA tank to 300 bar. From a half fill on a 6.9L tank took 52 min to fill. The AUTO-Stop worked at exactly at the pre-set shut off mark. Maybe sounds like a long time but he said it was great. It runs off the truck or the wall outlet which is what I used to test. In the field the truck will be used. I feel perfectly safe with this compressor and am very pleased to own it. I dont have to wait for anyone else to fill my rifles or a tank. I will update on LONGEVITY in my youtube but I think it should be fine. It was operated continuously with no heat issues, outside on a 44 deg F day. When the price drops a little I will get another as a spare. I can see owning a tank now that I can fill it any time I want which is unlike my friend.
This compressor has features that are only found on compressors going to 3-4 times more! It's compact, fairly light weight and really pretty fast for what it is! Being able to fill to 400 AR/5800 PSI without getting hot after running for several minutes is really nice. The 4 stage compression cycle increases pressure almost 10 BAR per stroke when running a pressure test, that is really phenomenal! The on-board coolant system and low operating RPMs keep component cool and heat is the biggest enemy of these small compressors!
I have owned many compressors over the past couple years, and most just don't last. This one seems to be built much better than most and I feel it will last a good long while! I would definately recommend the GX CS4 for anyone needing a small compressor that is capable of filling large tank or air rifle that require a higherthan 250 BAR fill capacity!