The Converter CS2/CS3 110V AC to 12V DC Converter Power Supply Adapter Switch Transformer Max 50A 600W (New Version), Accessories
Go kalles this summer with this vintage navy and white striped v-neck t-shirt from the Nike. Perfect for pairing with denim and white kicks for a stylish kalles vibe.
About this item
- Dual input voltage: AC 110V-120V / 220V-240V.Wide voltage input adjusted automatically to SMPS Model (12V 1A-5A, 12W-60W). As for Model (12V 10A-60A 120W-600W), there is a voltage selector switch located on the side of the switcher is used to set the input voltage to the power supply to either 110V/120V or 220V/230V.Output current depends on the decive, such like 10A 120W, 20A 240W, 30A 360W,and the max current is 50A,power 600W. .
- How to choose: The peak power is 50A,600W. It does not mean it can fit rate power 600W. For motor device, the start current will be much higher that rate power. If use resistive equipment , such like led strips, you can use higher power, such like 40A rated leds will also be OK.
- Safe and Stable,Long Service Life:Switching power supply has over/under voltage, over current, over heat protection and fan heat dissipation protection functions.Light and Portable,Easy to Operate: Net weight only 1.2 Kg. Super convenient for devices with clamps. You can clamp to the two cylindrical contacts directly. It is a patent design.
- Dial to the correct gear position, cut off the power before disassembling the connection. Perfect choice to power led strips, car stereos, CCTV camera,and other 12V powered systems.
- Protect: Over/under voltage protection, over current protection, over heat protection.
- Switching power supply is a kind of energy electronic circuit product with high frequency switch, Which is often used as the power supply of equipment. Common power conversion modes include AC-DC.
- The switching power supply is characterized by high efficiency, small volume and high applicability based on the operating principle.
- Output current depends on the decive, such like 10A 120W, 20A 240W, 30A 360W,and the max current is 50A,power 600W.
|110V to 12V||110V to 24V||800W -110V to 12V|
|Current||50A peak||25A peak||66.7A peak|
Question: What is the operational temperature range for this unit? I will be placed under a cabinet with minimal air flow.
Answer: Don’t block the fan holes on the top
Question: I know its 120volts but what is the required minimum input amperage?
Answer: Amperage doesn't matter. Voltage is what matters. Standard US electricity is 110-120v. As long as you are around that range, you'll be fine. Amperage is based on a device's draw on a certain voltage and will change based on the voltage being used. The lower the voltage, the higher the amperage draw will be. If this has a peak output amperage of 50 amps at 12v, then the input amperage will be about 5 amps at 120v.