GX PUMP E-5K2 PCP Air Compressor, 4500psi 110V 1200W, Auto-Stop Setting, 2 Pistons & 4 Stages Compression, Water and Fan Cooling, Moisture Filter,10 Hours Continuous Work for Paintball,Scuba
About this item 2 Pistons & 4 Stages Powerful Compression: Designed by GX pump brand, this pcp compressor utilizes a dual piston and 4 stages compression exclusive technology to reduce the...
About this item
- 2 Pistons & 4 Stages Powerful Compression: Designed by GX pump brand, this pcp compressor utilizes a dual piston and 4 stages compression exclusive technology to reduce the fill time. With the powerful motor, you can fill to max 40mpa/5800psi pressure easily. Typically, for a rifle 2-3 min. Also with the 1200W max power, you can charge almost all sizes of PCP /Paintball/ Scuba tanks in the market, even over 20L. Pls note: The scuba use is not certificated.
- Water + Fan Cooling System : This filling station features high-tightness water tank water cooling + high-power fan air cooling. There is a remaining water indicator on a side and you just need to open water tank cap to add water in time. Notice: we drained water tank for transport, before start compressor, you have to add 500ml automotive coolant into water tank first , or it cause damage!!
- Two Stages Auto-Stop Setting and Moisture Filter: The automatic shut off is easily set by the twin indicator arms in the extra large easy to read Shock-resistant pressure gauge. When the desired pressure is reached the compressor shuts itself off automatically. The compressor will bleed off all moisture when filling is complete. With these user friendly features one can attach his or her air cylinder or airgun push the on button and go eat dinner or watch television.
- Super Fast Filling Speed: Filling 6.8L pcp tank, just needs 45 minutes from 0-4500psi. 0.5L from 1000psi- 4500psi, just needs 2.5 minutes. 0.5L from 1000-3000psi, needs only 1.6 minutes. 1L from 1000psi-4500psi, takes 5minutes. 1L from 1000psi to 3000Psi, needs only 3.5minutes. Notice: We have exclusive design patent for the compression method , Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 .Please consider carefully when selling such products
- New Grease Injection System & 18 Months Warranty: Pls note the grease tank has been added before factory. Package does not include spare grease needle any more an. After use up, suggest to buy Food Grade E.P. Grease. Notice: Never turn it for the first 50hours of use as it will cause too much grease in the machine and cause bad air quality ! After 50 hours, can turn 2/3 turn.
- Before talking about the GX-E-5K2 Compressor, we need to talk about a problem. Let’s admit it. All PCP shooters suffer from it. It’s air anxiety!
- The symptoms are common. For example:
“Do I have enough air for tomorrow’s Field Target competition?”
“I only have a couple of hundred PSI left in the tank, can I still top-up my gun?”
“Oh no, I’m out of air, now I need to drive to the paintball store to refill the tank. Aahhh, but they’re closed today!”
- Yes most of us don’t really want to use a hand pump to fill that PCP air rifle. It’s hard work. HPA pumps have somewhat of a reputation for unreliability at the most inconvenient times. So most of us invest in an HPA tank – usually as large as possible – to fill our PCP air rifles.
- But the HPA tank still needs to be filled and that’s not always so simple to achieve. Facilities capable of providing 4,500 PSI air are not exactly common and they’re often far from where you live. Or they’re open at inconvenient times.
- So what’s the answer? - GX-E-5K2 compressor will solve all of these problems. and it’s really simple to use and there’s minimal maintenance required!
Notice: when received compressor, don't turn the grease pot as we have added well the grease. You Can only turn 1/3 turn every used 10-12hours. Never turn it before that as it will cause too much grease in the machine and cause damage !
We have exclusive design patent for the compression method , Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 .Please consider carefully when selling such products .
As the blue box marked, there is a hour meter intalled. You can monitor the total running time. it becomes easy for you to maintenance Regularly.
Super high clear anti-shocked pressure gauge-
yes, it seems very top-end , even a little complicated. Due to GX brand new tech, the guage was installed two pressure arms and you can set the second stop pressure separately by press the button.
On the top of the compressor cover, you can see the grease pot, water tank and the burst disc.
Unlike others need to oil, this pcp compressor just needs to be added the grease into the pot regularly when run out. It is very clean . Every using the compressor for 10 hours, you can just turn 1/3 turn for maintenance
Notice: Can only turn 1/3 turn every used 10-12hours. Never turn it before that as it will cause too much grease in the machine and cause damage !
1. High pressure pump *1;
2. Power cord *1;
3. High-pressure hose *1;
4. Y-type socket wrench *1;
5. Maintenance kit *1
- Product Size: 24.8*8.27*20.67 inch
- Gross weight: 48Kg/106lb
- 110V Power, 4500 psi Output, 1200W max
- Easy Adjust Pressure Shutoff
- Water and Air Cooled
- Dual Piston Design (Double Output),
- Hour Log Service Meter
- Easy To Move Casters
- Tank Support / Carry Handles
- Say goodbye to big dive or pcp HPA bottles. The E-5K2 with its 8mm quick connect is ideal to fill your rifle and your portable tanks.Please note: not certified for scuba use.
- It’s also surprisingly small. The size is about the same as an old vertical-standing computer, so it takes minimal space. This compact size definitely surprised me, for sure.
- Noise level is very reasonable. About the same as a loud dishwasher or tumble-dryer, I’d say. It’s much, much quieter than a typical (low pressure) shop compressor.
- it likes to live in a fairly clean environment without being exposed to freezing temperatures. Remember, it is a precision device! it’s suited to a basement location rather than a garage, for example.
- A complete set of seals and O rings is supplied just in case of the unlikely event that you need to replace parts.