GX CS4 Portable PCP Air Compressor, Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor.
Only Available in USA NOW 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor About this item ☆This...
Only Available in USA NOW
- 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor
About this item
- ☆This CS4 PCP compressor has a new upgraded 350W motor , and adopts four-stage compression technology. It is very stable when working, and it is very quiet with only 70db. Maximum filling 5800Psi/40Mpa. At the same time, it is equipped with a double-pointer pressure gauge, and the two-level setting auto-stop pressure, which is more secure.
- ☆A water tank and a grease tank are designed on the top of the compressor. The excellent cooling can achieve 5 hours of continuous work and can fill a maximum 6.8L gas cylinder. Note: For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of neutral distilled water ( can not contain impurities such as minerals )or antifreeze ( PH is about 7). Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. Afterwards,if the speed has slowed down and twisted again. After the break-in period, there is no need to add grease.
- ☆15% Faster Filling Speed: Filling 0.5L tank from 3000Psi to 4500psi ,only needs 4-5 minutes. Filling 0.5L from 0-4500psi, only needs 14-16 minutes. Filling 6.8 liter bottle from 0-4500psi ,2 hours and 40 minutes
- ☆12V DC input, you can use car battery or household outlet for power supply, equipped with 110V-12V converter. The machine is equipped with a built-in oil-water separator which never needs to be replaced, so you don't need to buy other external oil-water separators.
- ☆Please read user manual carefully before turning on compressor. All GX pump come with 12 months warranty service and life time technology support. Product size: 11.8*6.1*12.4 inch , weight: 29lb. ATTENTION: when filling is complete, please release the bottle valve first (when filling bottle) and then open compressor's bleed valve to release line pressure . All pressure must be released from compressor before starting.
Video of the review by GX CS4 from @Air Compressor and Airgun reviews
- pcp air compressor *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, 110v-12V Power Supply*1
- Delivery in the US within 3-6 days.
- 12 Month
- Power: 350W
- Voltage: 110V/220V AC voltage or 12V car battery
- Motor speed: 2700r/min
- Air output: 11 l/min
- Weight: 33lbs
- Noise level: 70 decibels
- Cooling system: water cooling system + fan cooling
- Automatic stop
- Moisture filter: built-in
- Maximum working pressure: 400bars/5800psi
- Continuous working time: 4 to 5 hours
- Maximum cylinder capacity: 6.8L
- 1,For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of pure water or antifreeze before turning on power.
- 2 ,Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. otherwise will cause bad performance.
- 3,Please release the bleed valve first after finishing the inflation, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor.
So far it’s a great little pump. I only have about one hour on it. I have its bigger brother, an Omega Aircharger. Both are superb air pumps. Because of these I now have unlimited air for my collections of airguns. It’s quite portable. Just remember to thourghly flush the coolant system. It’s not the fastest compressor, but it does the job. I’ll review it again after more time is put on it. But so far, hats off to GX!! Great purchase!!
I already have a YH (water tub/oil lube) and a GX CS3 pump. The decision to upgrade to the CS4 was a great decision. It is massively more quiet than the paint-shaker water tub pump. The CS4 is much more efficient than the CS3 - at a lower speed and noise level. I tested the CS4 vs CS3. Pumping my scba fill whip and gauge to 3000 psi, the CS3 needed 1 minute 47 seconds. The CS4 needed under 50 seconds to do the same work.
I am very satisfied with the new CS4 pump - Thank youI
Like how QUIET this is, water cooled 5800 psi,some of my airguns use 5000 psi and a good long duty cycle.
So far very very impressed
My friend recently got me involved with PCP air rifles. He has a big SCUBA tank so I took a chance on this little compressor. I am happy that I did. I took video and documented my first experience with this little beast. I will upload to youtube soon. I followed the instructions to a "T" and used engine coolant not water for the cooling. It ran smoothly and QUIETLY (we could easily have a conversation standing next to it) I tested on a rifle first and that was effortless. Then the SCUBA tank to 300 bar. From a half fill on a 6.9L tank took 52 min to fill. The AUTO-Stop worked at exactly at the pre-set shut off mark. Maybe sounds like a long time but he said it was great. It runs off the truck or the wall outlet which is what I used to test. In the field the truck will be used. I feel perfectly safe with this compressor and am very pleased to own it. I dont have to wait for anyone else to fill my rifles or a tank. I will update on LONGEVITY in my youtube but I think it should be fine. It was operated continuously with no heat issues, outside on a 44 deg F day. When the price drops a little I will get another as a spare. I can see owning a tank now that I can fill it any time I want which is unlike my friend.