GX PUMP CS3 PCP Air Compressor, Auto-Stop,Oil-Free, Built-in Water-Oil Separator Filter, Powered by Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC w/Converter, 4500Psi/30Mpa
Only Available in USA and Europe ☆Setting the Autostop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user...
Only Available in USA and Europe
- ☆Setting the Autostop Value & Built-in Oil-Water Filter :The filling of a rifle or pistol is hassle free with an auto shut off that the user sets at the desired pressure. This eliminates the user from having to watch the fill pressure gauge as the compressor does its job. It also features the moisture filter which will be more safe .
- ☆Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC Power Choice : This air compressor can be powered by the 12V car battery (Note：not the car cigarette light plug), aslo can be powered by the home AC outlet with the extra 110V-12V converter (included). This will make this air pumb more usefull as you can use it anywhere. You have a 1 year warranty for our every PCP pump .
- ☆Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-in Fan Cooling for Long Life :Unlike traditional 110V electric high pressure air pump which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, the product does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool, easy to operate.This will save you a lot of energy in future using. Note: New version does not include grease syringe any more. User manual is for old version.
- ☆3 Type Safety Device Design & Convenient Wire Spool Design: Adjustable pressure gauge , safety valve and burst disc makes this air compressor pump more safe. With the wire spool, you don't need to worry about the wire winding and it also looks great. Note: we have applied U.S. Appearance Patent for this . ATTENTION:Please release the bleed valve first after turnning off the switch every time, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside (include during the cooling down cycle).
- ☆Test Inflating Speed : This pcp compressor was designed mainly for inflating less than 1L tank. Fill a 190cc tank from 1800psi to 3300psi is a swift 2:30 minutes; Filled a 480cc carbon bottle from 1800psi to 3500psi is in a mere 7:30 minutes. The duty cycle of the machine is 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks ( only suggest the max 1.5L) as long as the compressor is allowed to cool.
Why Choose GX pump?
- 1, GX brand is a company dedicated to the PCP field for more than 20 years and has a number of invention patents, especially compression methods and structures. Every professional airguner hopes to have a reliable compressor, not a cheap one with a short life.
- 2. Compared with other cheap ones in the market, Our pump fills a 0.5 liter bottle, 0-30mpa is stable for about 18 minutes. But the competitor is 25 minutes for the first time, 30 minutes after several times, and over 40 minutes after 10-20 times using.
- 3, Ours can be used continuously for about 30-40 minutes. The cheap one is that you have to stop and reduce the temperature for 10-20 minutes. Although it is air-cooled, because their high-pressure pipe is designed inside the machine, the wind cannot blow into the high-temperature area, unless Cool with water.
- We have exclusive design patent for the compression method , Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 .Please consider carefully when selling such products
- With the 8mm quick connector, you can also inflate your diving bottle less 1.5L（does not include scuba adapters and air filter for breathing )
- Note: New version does not include grease syringe any more. User manual is for old version.we will revise this when old user manual stock run over
- Package include:
- Machine *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, Switching Mode Power Supply*1
- 1, The duty cycle of the machine is 30 minutes run / 20 minutes cool. This allows for filling of larger tanks (Max 1.5L) as long as the unit is allowed to cool, although this is not the primary function of this small portable compressor.
- 2. If your device can't be inflated or the speed is very slow,please check if the quick connector is normal.
- 3. The machine cannot be started under internal pressure, otherwise, it will cause damage. Each time the power is turned off (including during the shutdown cooling cycle), the bleed valve must be released.
- 4,Keep your children away from it when working
- 5, you have 12 months after-sales gurantee, if you found package or quality problem, pls contact with us by emai. we will reply within 24hours and provide the best solutions for you.
|Voltage:||DC 12V for car battery, or AC 110V-220V for home outlet|
|Working pressure:||Max 300Bar/4500Psi/30Mpa|
|Cooling system:||Built-in fan cooling|
|Shut down:||Auto stope at setting pressure|
|Lubrication Mode:||added food-grade grease before factory. never need to add any oil or grease in future|
|Output nut:||M10*1 , Quick connector: 8mm|
This compressor works great! As a new guy to the PCP world, I thought this compressor would fill my guns faster. But it's definitely a heck of a lot better than hand pumping. And I was surprised at how quiet it really is. I love that you can set your PSI and not have to worry about overcharging. I've only had it for a month and I've had no problems. I'm excited to take it to the range and find out how well it works running off of my trucks battery.
Bought 2 of these about a year ago. 1 for brother and 1 for me. One of them died and after contacting ANKUL they sent me a replacement within a few days. Good job ANKUL. The other is still running strong.
Would recommend. Works like a charm. Make sure to maintain it and it should last for a long time.
After 1 year of heavy use filling my pcp rifles and 100 cu in buddy bottle (4500 psi) my motor failed. I contacted the company rep and forwarded a video. They offered a discount on a replacement motor which cost less than $50 and arrived at my home 3 days later. They sent me a link to an online video for the repair process. The simple and clean design made it easy to do. The Rep contacted me multiple times to be sure I had the info I needed. The cost of this unit is about half of my Nomad II compressor which also failed after 1 year but had to be sent in and many weeks until it returned. Much less maintenance schedule than my Nomad II. If grease needed for the cylinder they recommend 100% silicone food grade grease also available on Amazon. I found it easy to remove the piston and clean the cylinder…
Some of you may wonder why 5 star review when the motor failed … but the cost of the replacement was very reasonable and the service was excellent!!
Make sure you buy the insurance on this product. Mine made about 8 months. Called up warranty and received a call tag. Sent it in and was told not repairable. Got a full refund via Amazon gift card. If you want cash back won't happen. They would also send a replacement unit if you choose.