GX CS2 Portable PCP Air Compressor for Air Gun Inflatable Rifle Hunting
GXPUMP CS2 Portable Airgun Compressor, 4500Psi/30Mpa,Oil-Free,Powered by Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC with Adapter (Included), Paintball/Scuba Tank Compressor Pump with Extra Moisture-Oil Separator. Only Available in USA and Europe We...
GXPUMP CS2 Portable Airgun Compressor, 4500Psi/30Mpa,Oil-Free,Powered by Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC with Adapter (Included), Paintball/Scuba Tank Compressor Pump with Extra Moisture-Oil Separator.
Only Available in USA and Europe
We ship CS2 from USA
- Oil-Free & Water-Free & Built-In Fan Cooling for Long Life : Unlike other electric high pressure air pump which needs the standard oil and cooling water when working in the market, this pcp air rifle compressor does not need oil, clean and hygienic, no need for external water pump to cool. This will save you a lot of energy in future using. We also put a black extra oil-moisture separator (not intalled) in the package. Note: New version does not include grease syringe any more.
- Convenient Car 12V DC or Home 110V AC Power Choice : This air compressor can be powered by the 12V car battery (Note：not the car cigarette light plug), aslo can be powered by the home AC outlet with the extra 110V transformer (included in the package). This will make this air pumb more usefull as you can use it anywhere. Pls note this CS2 is manually stop version, if you need setting stop pressure function , pls choose our CS3 version.
- Fast Inflating Speed and Powerful PCP Compressor : This new air compressor can provide up to 250W power. The inflation pressure can reach 4500 PSI/300 Bar and the air pump inflating speed can reach 2700r/min.Test Inflating Result : 0.5L container, from 200BARS to 300BARS takes about 8 minutes;Test Inflating result : 0.5L container, from 0BARS to 300BARS takes 18-20 minutes.
- Note: We have exclusive design patent for the compression method, Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 : This electric air pump was mainly designed to use for devices with less 60cubic inch tank, such like PCP airgun rifles .Note: Don't suggest to inflate over 1L tank . It can also inflate mini diving tank,Note: does not include scuba adapters and air filter for breathing, compressor output nut is M10*1 and 8mm quick connector,pls confrim if your scuba tank can fit.
- Light Weight, Compact Size,Easy to Carry: The net weight is just 6.7 kg.Wherever you go, whenever you need, just take it with you. You can also get a 1 year worry-free after-sale service( free exchange or full refund if product was defective as quality problems ). ATTENTION:Please release the bleed valve first after finishing the inflation, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor.
GX CS2 PCP Comressor
- We have exclusive design patent for the compression method , Patent No: US 9,726,165 B2 .Please consider carefully when selling such products
- Note: New version does not include grease syringe any more. User manual is for old version.we will revise this when old user manual stock run over
- We also put a black extra oil-moisture separator (did not intall) in the package. you can choose to intall by yourself. If only fill pcp, you don't have to as it will has a little influnce on the filling speed. ( You can search how to install CS2 black oil moisture filter on youtube for help)
- The GX CS2 pcp air rifle compressor is specially designed for PCP, Paintball, that with less than 60ci air tank.
- This is a portable oil-free and fan cooling pcp compressor pump.
- Package include:
- Machine *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, Switching Mode Power Supply*1
- extra moisture-oil filter *1
- 1,This version is not auto-stop version, please turn it off manually when the pressure gauge reach the value.
- 2.Note: Pls cool down after working 25-30 minutes. Don't suggest to inflate over 60ci tank as it will cause damage to the 12V compressor.
- 3.If your device can't be inflated or the speed is very slow,please check if the quick connector is normal.
- 4.The machine cannot be started under internal pressure, otherwise, it will cause damage. Each time the power is turned off (including during the shutdown cooling cycle), the bleed valve must be released.
- 5,Keep your children away from it when working
Compact and Easy to Carry
Compraring to traditional 110V pcp compressor which is over 18Kg,this one is very portable,just weight 6.7kg,you will not cost so much energy again.
300MPA/4500PSI high pressure
Equipped with a high pressure gauge, you can easily read the pressure change. Pls remember to turn off manually when pressure reached desired value to avoid over filling.
supports 110V-220V home socket power with adapter
The included adapter has two cylindrical contacts, which is convenient for you to clamp them directly. One step is complete.
Also pls choose the right voltage gear located at the side of adapter (110 or 220V).
Why Choose GX pump?
- 1, GX brand is a company dedicated to the PCP field for more than 20 years and has a number of invention patents, especially compression methods and structures. Every professional airguner hopes to have a reliable compressor, not a cheap one with a short life.
- 2. Compared with other cheap ones in the market, Our pump fills a 0.5 liter bottle, 0-30mpa is stable for about 18 minutes. But the competitor is 25 minutes for the first time, 30 minutes after several times, and over 40 minutes after 10-20 times using.
- 3, Ours can be used continuously for about 30-40 minutes. The cheap one is that you have to stop and reduce the temperature for 10-20 minutes. Although it is air-cooled, because their high-pressure pipe is designed inside the machine, the wind cannot blow into the high-temperature area, unless Cool with water.
|Voltage:||DC 12V for car battery, or AC 110V-220V for home outlet|
|Working pressure:||Max 300Bar/4500Psi/30Mpa|
|Cooling system:||Built-in fan cooling|
|Shut down:||manually at desired pressure|
|Lubrication Mode:||added food-grade grease before factory. never need to add any oil or grease in future|
|Output nut:||M10*1 , Quick connector: 8mm|
A little workhorse. So far so good. Hope it holds up,seems to be of very good quality. Its longevity will tell us if it is truly a quality machine. Like i said so far so good. Would i buy again based on what i have seen so far. Absolutely!!!
So far it is good. Only complaint is that it didn’t come with the spare piston ring it was supposed too. I do have an email to the manufacturer about that though.
I am new to PCP's and of course having no prior experience I did not know which compressor to buy. After much research and looking at the reviews I decided to order this one. For the money I think these could come with a small book with information specific to using it but there are youtube video's to watch that help. After buying this I filled my new gauntlet from zero to 4500 in just a short runtime. I also acquired a scba tank kind of by mistake on ebay but with a current inspection and not expired tank date so I decided to fill it to 4000 psi with this little compressor from zero. It is winter time and I had plenty of time to just fill it a little at a time. I decided that I would only run the compressor for 5 to 8 minutes at a time so not to work it too long. I still had a return window and thought what the heck lets check it out to see if it will work or I will send it back. Well, I also changed the filter out to a larger one to keep water out and around 22 sessions of the 5 to 8 minute later my tank is at 4000 psi. This little puppy reminds me of the little engine that could and while it is slow to fill a large tank, it can, if you treat it right. It just kept chugging along. I still have a return window left but for this little puppy's portability and it's ability, if it continues to work as well as it has I am sure I will be keeping it. I will update this review if I have a problem in the future. I hope the seller is as reputable as many have stated should I have a problem. There are risk to buying these types of items at these prices especially when parts are hard to find but compared to other more expensive compressors you will be hard pressed to find one with this many good reviews. I hope this helps some of you on the fence about ordering this little unit. Good Luck.
After running this little gem for close to 3 hours or so total and right after filling the tank mentioned above, I decided that I wanted to check the Piston lube just to see how it was looking. I pulled the plastic plug that covers the piston connecting rod and right away I noticed that the piston had been wearing the end of this plug, in fact it had worn a curved wear mark in the end of this plug curved like the piston. Obviously it had been tightened to far into the cavity, the plug was worn to the point that you could see through the center hole. I thought well, I had better pull the piston to see how much plastic was down inside the cylinder. i pulled the piston and found the piston looked ok but there was very little grease on the piston and what was there was too dry but the cylinder wall looked fine. I noticed that there was indeed black plastic wear that had fallen down beside the high compression piston and there was black stuff up and down the high compression piston but the piston and rings had not been damaged at this point. After watching YouTube videos of a broken compressor and the dried out grease that probably contributed to the drive gear wearing out in that video, I decided to take this one down and evaluate the grease inside the gearing as well as the rod bearing. I found that there was plenty of grease in these areas but I didn't trust the grease that had been used so I removed the old grease and used a high quality grease on the gears and the rod bearing and connecting rod. I chose red atom grease for these areas and I lubed the piston with white Lucas lithium grease both purchased from amazon. Both of these have high ratings and are not warranty breakers as you can see in the questions and answers section that the seller is ask about what kind of grease to use.
I put the unit back together after cleaning and greasing the unit and ran a pressure test which proved that the grease I used was definitely superior to what it had before as the unit ran a little faster and quieter than before and pressured up just fine. That test was without the plastic plug installed because I had filed the end of the plug down shorter and applied epoxy inside to seal it as it had not dried yet.
The next day I had to depressurize my Gauntlet air rifle .13 cu tank to perform some work on it and after that I installed the plug in this compressor that had dried plus I installed an oring on it to insure that it would seal properly and not thread in too far, any oring the size of the plug should work as this area does not get too hot and this plug only needs to be snug to stay in place. I then aired up my gauntlet tank to 4500 psi and it took approximately 8 minutes from zero to 4500 with my newly greased compressor.
It is still the little engine that could but I am reducing the rating to 4 stars overall because I feel that if I had not found this problem I probably would have had serious problems with it real soon. This should not happen to a well thought out piece of equipment with properly made parts and good QC inspections.
I hope I can continue to use this little unit and it is my belief that anyone with...
Wasn't sure about it when I received it. It does a fine job of filling the air rifle's 500cc tank. Worth the money. Not sure about long term. I would buy it again without hesitation.
This pump is very portable and easy to use. It's more economical than buying a large tank, and avoids the need for tank refills. Tops off my Benjamin Akela from 2000psi to 3000psi in about 20-30 seconds, so it's not much slower than using a tank.
Carrying around the included power supply is an inconvenience. The attached power cable with battery clamps adds bulkiness, and the air hose, being quite stiff and having the gage+filter on the end, are a bit unwieldy. I alleviated these issues by cutting the power cable and installing XT90 connectors, then 3D printing a holster for the gage+filter assembly and a holder for a 4S LiPo battery pack (see pictures). It's now quick and easy to carry the whole thing one handed, and even easier to use it on the range.
Although I haven't had it long enough to speak to it's longevity, I think this pump is well worth the price.