GX PUMP CS4 Portable PCP Air Compressor, Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor.
Only Available in USA NOW 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor About this item ☆This...
Only Available in USA NOW
- 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fans Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor
About this item
- ☆This CS4 PCP compressor has a new upgraded 350W motor , and adopts four-stage compression technology. It is very stable when working, and it is very quiet with only 70db. Maximum filling 5800Psi/40Mpa. At the same time, it is equipped with a double-pointer pressure gauge, and the two-level setting auto-stop pressure, which is more secure.
- ☆A water tank and a grease tank are designed on the top of the compressor. The excellent cooling can achieve 5 hours of continuous work and can fill a maximum 6.8L gas cylinder. Note: For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of neutral distilled water ( can not contain impurities such as minerals )or antifreeze ( PH is about 7). Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. Afterwards,if the speed has slowed down and twisted again. After the break-in period, there is no need to add grease.
- ☆15% Faster Filling Speed: Filling 0.5L tank from 3000Psi to 4500psi ,only needs 4-5 minutes. Filling 0.5L from 0-4500psi, only needs 14-16 minutes. Filling 6.8 liter bottle from 0-4500psi ,2 hours and 40 minutes
- ☆12V DC input, you can use car battery or household outlet for power supply, equipped with 110V-12V converter. The machine is equipped with a built-in oil-water separator which never needs to be replaced, so you don't need to buy other external oil-water separators.
- ☆Please read user manual carefully before turning on compressor. All GX pump come with 12 months warranty service and life time technology support. Product size: 11.8*6.1*12.4 inch , weight: 29lb. ATTENTION: when filling is complete, please release the bottle valve first (when filling bottle) and then open compressor's bleed valve to release line pressure . All pressure must be released from compressor before starting.
Video of the review by GX CS4 from @Air Compressor and Airgun reviews
- pcp air compressor *1, Instruction manual *1, Fitting kit *1, 110v-12V Power Supply*1
- Delivery in the US within 3-6 days.
- 12 Month
- Power: 350W
- Voltage: 110V/220V AC voltage or 12V car battery
- Motor speed: 2700r/min
- Air output: 11 l/min
- Weight: 33lbs
- Noise level: 70 decibels
- Cooling system: water cooling system + fan cooling
- Automatic stop
- Moisture filter: built-in
- Maximum working pressure: 400bars/5800psi
- Continuous working time: 4 to 5 hours
- Maximum cylinder capacity: 6.8L
- 1,For the first use, it must be filled with 500ml of pure water or antifreeze before turning on power.
- 2 ,Do not turn the grease knob until after 4-6 hours of use, then turn it one turn. otherwise will cause bad performance.
- 3,Please release the bleed valve first after finishing the inflation, and do not start it when there is still air pressure inside your compressor.
Been very pleased with my CS4!
So far I only have about 1.75 hrs of run time. It fills pretty fast and seems to be on par if not better than my Yong heng. I like that it can be ran off of a 12 volt system as well as house hold outlets. It's pretty quiet and definitely much more convenient not having to have a bucket of water. I bought this pump based on the fact it is built to fill to 400 bar. I only fill to 300 bar or less which equates to only pushing it to 75 percent of it's ability versus pushing the 300 bar compressors to the max every time I would fill. It is built very well and when I removed the cover to clean the cooling system I was very impressed with how clean and tidy everything was. Can't beat quality craftsmanship.
So far I have just about 30mins total time on this compressor and it’s doing amazing. Build quality is better than expected and all the parts seem very well made honestly.
I have filled my FX Crown with a 480cc bottle from 170bar-250bar in 4 mins numerous times and filled some other smaller cylinder guns. The coolant hardly ever even gets luke warm and the unit is always cool to the touch.
Also I have used this with the inverter at home and plugged into 12v on vehicles and it’s so nice to be able to bring this along to a permission to help refill those big bottle guns!
Overall I haven’t had a single issue but I am hoping it lasts me a while. Plan to do a video review once I have more time invested.
Works great. Pumped up my guns in no time. I also filled an empty 74 cubic foot tank with it and that did take a while but it ultimately filled it to 4600psi without any issues. I’d definitely recommend.
HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED!!!